POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old Paperweights 2, with photons : Re: Old Paperweights 2, with photons Server Time
15 Aug 2024 16:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old Paperweights 2, with photons
From: Harold Baize
Date: 17 May 2002 14:27:43
Message: <3ce54b9f$1@news.povray.org>
True, I didn't take the time to match the sky with
the virutal sun placement. The clouds are a
photograph and the sun would actually be
coming from behind the camera, not to
the left in front, but I wanted to see the caustics.
I'm just learning caustics, maybe I should have
shot fewer photons? Still, I like the realism in
the paperweights, maybe I'll spend some
time and finish a more complete and acturate
environment.

HB